Snowbell, sometimes called Snow, is the deuteragonist of the Stuart Little franchise. He is the Littles' pet house cat and Stuart's best friend. Even though he initially hated having "a mouse for a master" in the first film, Stuart eventually grows on him to the point where they repeatedly risk their lives for each other.
Little is known about Snowbell's past, except that he has been in the Little family longer than George. He is a pearl white Persian cat who has many cat friends, including Monty. He is also very protective of certain family members, mostly Stuart.
Snowbell is seen as a friendly, shy, and lovable coward. He can be a bit arrogant at times, but he has a smart sense of humor, as he likes to play around. He often focuses first and foremost on his own needs and frequently gets in trouble as a result.
In Stuart Little, Snowbell despised Stuart at first and lunged to eat him shortly after he arrived at the Littles' house and looked at the pictures. This prompted Stuart's parents to yell at Snowbell and demand that he spit Stuart back out (to which he does), and Frederick picks Snowbell up and sternly tells him that he shouldn't eat Stuart.
- Snowbell is sometimes thought to be the main antagonist of Stuart Little and the tritagonist of Stuart Little 2. Both of these rumors are definitely not true.
- Snowbell was a monster to be chasing Stuart and eating him in the fourth film.
- Snowbell is actually deuteragonist with Gopher.
- Snowbell using a possible inappropriate language who said "Your a funny guy!", but he says an f word "Your a fucking guy!".
- Snowbell is voiced by Nathan Lane, a comedian/actor who faithfully gave his voice to both characters Snow and Timon, the hilarious meerkat from the Disney film the Lion King.